The scooter is under warranty for 1 year (within the 1 year from date of purchase), and at this time, if the customer has issues with the scooter, they can send the scooter back to us as follows:
Within 1 month from date of purchase, we can send a call tag to pick up the scooter
- After 1 month from date of purchase and within the 1 year from date of purchase, the customer will have to pack and send the scooter to Zipr at their own expense. At this time, if there were any defects found, we can repair any issues or replace** the scooter and return to customer without additional charges.
***Batteries have 3 months warranty (from date of purchase)
*Itemized parts not under warranty
- ABS Plastic Shrouds and footrest
- Motor – If damage occurs to the motor commutator for not replacing the motor brushes after heavy wear to the brushes.
- Motor brushes – these are wear and tear items and not under warranty
- Transaxle – in cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply (the increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter)
- Motor brake – 1 year warranty for the electrical function of the motor brake only
- Brake pads – wear and tear items and not under warranty
- Tires – wear and tear items and not under warranty
- Upholstery and seating
- Batteries (only 3 months warranty from date of purchase or scooter)
- Circumstances beyond the control of Zipr Mobility LLC
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized by Zipr Mobility LLC
**Scooter replacements are as follows:
- New replacements will only be made to those scooters found defective within 1 month from date of purchase
- Refurbished scooters will be replaced for those scooters that have already been used for over 1 month from date of purchase and found defective and still within the 1 year warranty period (from date of purchase).
Furthermore, within 1 year (from date of purchase) warranty period, if customers need any parts to replace or repair, please let us know. Any parts needed to repair for the scooter within the warranty (1 year from date of purchase) period, will be sent to customer or customer’s choice technician at no charge.
NOTE: Zipr Mobility does not have affiliated repair services or technicians out of our company. Any repairs that the customer engaged with a repair service/technician or dealer(s), OR any that dealer(s) provide to the customer will be the responsibilities of the customer(s) and/or dealer(s), including any fees incurred.
After the warranty period (1 year from date of purchase) expires, there will be a cover charge of $200*** for Zipr (inhouse) repair services including replacement of most parts. Customers will also be responsible for the shipping cost to send the scooter to Zipr for repairs. However, customers will not be charged shipping charges for the return of their scooter back to them after repairs (applicable only to mainland US locations and with standard ground shipping only).
***Cost is subject to change at Zipr’s discretion without further notice