Moving Life Warranty
Warranty Information for the Moving Life Atto
2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
MovingLife warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two years with the exclusions & exceptions specified below. If within such warranty period, any such product shall be proven defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced at MovingLife's discretion. This warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such product. MovingLife’s sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair and/or replacement. Any part replaced under warranty is warranted to be free from manufacturing defects until expiry of the original ATTO warranty.
The warranty shall not be affected by change of ownership of the ATTO within the warranty period. Such change of ownership must be registered in the MovingLife’s registration database. For warranty service, please contact the authorized MovingLife dealer where you purchased your ATTO. Any defects must be reported to a MovingLife authorized workshop as quickly as possible.
Your warranty may be invalidated if you continue to drive your ATTO when a fault becomes apparent. Do not return products to our factory or shipping center without our written prior consent.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS & EXCEPTIONS
• ATTO Battery - one-year limited warranty.
Gradual deterioration in battery performance due to not following usage instructions specified in owner’s manual or worn out through heavy use is not covered. The ATTO Warranty includes an ATTO Battery Warranty against failures of the high voltage battery as a result of manufacturing defects. The capacity of a lithium-ion high voltage battery naturally decreases over the period of use due to inherent technical reasons (natural wear and tear). Should a capacity check at a MovingLife
Authorized Workshop within the warranty period of one-year show that the net battery capacity has dropped below 70% of its original value at the delivery of the new ATTO, the portion below 70% will be regarded as excessive capacity loss. To maintain your ATTO Battery Warranty, your ATTO must be inspected at the correct service intervals as recommended by your ATTO local dealer or by MovingLife Authorized dealer.
• ABS plastic
• Seat upholstery
• ATTO tires/tire tubes
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the product or accessories without specific and prior written consent from MovingLife
• Circumstances beyond the control of MovingLife
• Damage caused by: battery malfunction, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or use other than normal
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product
• If the serial number has been removed or defaced • Such evaluation will be solely determined by Moving Life Moving Life shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages whatsoever. There is no other express warranty. Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one year from the date of original purchase and to the extent permitted by law.